Meghan F. Henry, Partner at Morgan & Akins PLLC, is based in the Philadelphia office. She has been practicing in Pennsylvania and New Jersey since 2007 and focuses on premises liability, commercial trucking and transportation, automobile liability, product liability, catastrophic construction injuries and sexual abuse and assault.
Meghan has devoted her practice to defending business owners, contractors, corporations and individuals against claims in state and federal courts. She has also helped with countless pre-suit investigations in an effort to protect her clients’ interests in the wake of a potential lawsuit.
Meghan believes in evaluating each matter with a laser focus to secure the best possible outcome for clients. Specifically, she determines the potential exposure and whether early resolution is possible. Meghan prides herself on finding creative and unique strategies to resolve matters efficiently.
As the owner of a small family business, Meghan is particularly in tune with the financial impact of litigation, as well as the personal impact of what can be an overwhelming process. Meghan uses that personal experience to connect with clients, minimize disruption and provide clear counsel on ways to eliminate potential exposures.
Meghan is a Connecticut native who she spent her college years in Washington D.C. to attend Georgetown University. She then planted her roots in the Philadelphia region while attending law school at Villanova. While she remains loyal to the Hoyas, Meghan has developed an allegiance to Philadelphia sports teams.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Rising Star 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Claims College Graduate – School of Casualty Claims (2015)
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship, Villanova University
- Llewellyn Award – ABA Client Counseling Competition, Regional Semi-Finalist
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Vice President – Eastern District of Pennsylvania Chapter (2016)
- Secretary – Eastern District of Pennsylvania Chapter (2015)
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation
- Board Member – Philadelphia region
- Vice President of Events, Georgetown Club of Southern New Jersey
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 2007
- B.A., Georgetown University, 2001
GET IN TOUCH