Jonathan (Jon) Harris is a Partner at Morgan & Akins and Chair of the Real Estate and Commercial Transactions Practice Group. He is based in the Nashville office and specializes in real estate and business transactions.
Since joining the firm, Jon has counseled a variety of real estate developers, owners, landlords, tenants, borrowers and lenders in all aspects of their businesses including: commercial transactions; real estate leasing, acquisitions, dispositions and financing; corporate formation and advisement; and general business transaction and litigation.
Jon is also a licensed Title Insurance Producer and Affiliate Real Estate Broker in Tennessee. As a result, he is able to provide distinct knowledge and experience when advising his clients.
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law, 2007
- B.B.A., University of Mississippi, 2002
GET IN TOUCH