Chad M. Jackson, Member and Director of Southeast Litigation, is a seasoned litigation attorney primarily based in our Nashville office but also manages our office in Kentucky and is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania. Chad was born in Kentucky and raised in Middle Tennessee.
Chad’s practice includes all areas of civil litigation with a focus on motor vehicle accidents, premises liability claims, general litigation matters and workers’ compensation claims. Since his first trials in 2005, Chad has tried well over 50 bench and jury cases, and attended countless administrative hearings. Chad has tried cases to verdicts before juries in Tennessee, Kentucky and Georgia. In addition, Chad has handled cases on a pro hac vice basis in Indiana and Missouri.
He primarily represents insurers, their insureds and self-insured companies. Chad was named Managing Attorney of the firm in 2013 and became a partner in 2018.
Outside the office, Chad has served as an adjunct professor of Business Law at Cumberland University in Lebanon, Tennessee and is often invited to be a guest speaker or panelist on workers’ compensation and general liability matters.
While in law school, Chad received the CALI Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy, served as Chief Justice of the Moot Court Board, served as a coach and member of the Jessup International Law traveling moot court team and received the Dean’s Distinguished Service Award.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Defense Counsel Organization
- National Retail & Restaurant Defense Association
- Mid-South Workers’ Compensation Association
- J.D., University of Memphis, 2004
- B.A., Cumberland University, 2001
GET IN TOUCH